XML Error - No Data To Process

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Wed Oct 28 15:53:01 EDT 2015

Good afternoon!

I have an desktop (windows) application that has been running fine for
about a year.  It is a simple tool that reaches out to an API and retrieves
some XML back in return.

Today I needed to go in and change an authorization token for it to talk
properly to the API.  I created the standalone but when running the exe
file I get:
"No data to process. Error : xmlerr, bad document id"

It runs fine in on the development side, just not the compiled, executable
side.  I made sure I had revxml.dll in the externals folder of the
standalone thinking that was the issue but it wasn't.

Any ideas??

SKIP KIMPEL