Home servers, anyone?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 27 16:02:04 EDT 2015

Yes, that needs to be done locally so the router can router traffic to
the appropriate machine, but the issue I'm dealing with is when the ISP
doles out a new IP address for the router (with DSL that's usually every
router reboot, and for cable less frequently but often enough to make
depending on a given IP address impractical).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems