What is "Open Language"?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Oct 27 12:09:36 EDT 2015

I would say LC is "typeless" as far as it can be. Graphic data is not strictly typeless, data read in as binary is not typeless, etc. In fact, any attempt to reduce *ALL* data to strings would be a horrible mistake. I guess I'm saying that I appreciate not having to worry about typing until it can't be helped.

Bob S