How script the widget Switchbutton ?

Paul Richards paul at smarttsoftware.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 10:22:37 EDT 2015

Hi Ludovic,

If when you look at the property inspector for each widget, you will see what options are available (basic TAB - which shows the house icon)

In the case of the Switch,  you can see a property for Switch on (hover mouse over and it will show you SwitchIsOn)

An possible example of use could be:

on switchChanged pSwitchIsOn
   if pSwitchIsOn is true then
      answer "Switch Enabled"