AW: What happens when enabling Hi-DPI scaling?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 27 09:56:32 EDT 2015

Thanks Mark for jumping in!
If I understood you correct, things even get crisper and not blurred with
Hi-DPI enabled on a Hi-DPI monitor and keep as they are on a standard
monitor. So my conclusion would be to enable it always by standard (since it
is anyway standard on OS X)
What could be a reason not to enable Hi-DPI scaling on Windows or with other
words, why is it an option?
Thanks
Tiemo