What is "Open Language"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Oct 27 05:22:55 EDT 2015

Really interesting post & I happily stand corrected on the scope of what you are doing.

> On 27 Oct 2015, at 8:02 pm, Mark Waddingham <mark at livecode.com> wrote:
>
> Note that in all three 'operator' cases, you can also have expressions in-between the tokens:
>     <Expression> 'is' 'between' <Expression> 'and' <Expression>

Out of interest if I implement the above syntax but only for expressions that evaluate to a number can someone else implement it for expressions that evaluate to strings or some other thing. Can the be used together by some other user that doesn’t care about the implementation detail?

Cheers

Monte