What is "Open Language"?

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sun Oct 25 04:42:54 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-25 08:32, Monte Goulding wrote:
> Ok, I went looking and ended up trying to find something related to
> control structures in the gentle stuff...
> Whew! I think I'd need to spend a couple of weeks looking at that just
> to work out what's going on...

I find this manual extremely valuable when working on the current
LiveCode Builder compiler:

http://gentle.compilertools.net/book/index.html

It did indeed take me a couple of weeks to get my head around, but that
was with lots of help from Mark Waddingham...

                                            Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team