What is "Open Language"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Oct 24 21:17:38 EDT 2015

Well you've got a lot more experience with the engine and open language plans than me so if you say it's feasible and the cost benefit is sufficient to apply the resources rather than just working on the control structures in the engine then who am I to argue. Are the LCB control structures defined in LCB? If so I'll take a look and try implementing switch.

Sent from my iPhone