What is "Open Language"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Oct 24 17:42:51 EDT 2015

Well it doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t implement the additional variable in repeat. It just means you would need to do so directly in the engine. Out of interest I just took a look ant it wouldn’t be that tricky to do and at the same time you could support a repeat index variable on all the repeat styles. Because of that I’d suggest calling it a counter rather than index as index could get confusing in repeat with.

repeat for each line tLine in tText with counter tCounter
repeat for 10 with counter tCounter
repeat with tIndex = 1 to 10 step 2 with counter tCounter
repeat while condition with counter tCounter
repeat forever with counter tCounter

Not sure if I missed anything

Cheers

Monte