[ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 24 14:12:29 EDT 2015

On 10/24/2015 09:47 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Interesting, I haven't seen that problem, at least not in regards to
> indentation.

Try this:

/*
       * this is indented six spaces for emphasis
       * but the script editor will reformat it for you
       * to a single space
  */   -- and it will also remove the leading space here.

> I have seen the script editor fairly frequently highlight
> code outside a block comment in green as if it were inside it. The code
> still executes OK but a bit scary the first time I saw it happen.

Yep. I think the trick that's mostly worked for me there is to set the
cursor in the previous handler and hit the tab key to reformat.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com