What is "Open Language"?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sat Oct 24 12:39:35 EDT 2015

Simply put, Open Language is a technology that will mean that LCB libraries and widgets will be able to define english-like syntax rather than being limited to function call / command call / property access syntax.

It is a key piece that will not only mean 'third parties' can define english-like syntax but also mean the all the current engine syntax can be very easily evolved and augmented.

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone