Keeping up to date with

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Sat Oct 24 04:13:35 EDT 2015

Thanks - Pierre.

   - So Xcode 7.0.1 (7A1001) + LC 6.7.6 play well well
   - Seems like Xcode 7.0 or Xcode 7.01 does not play with iOS 9.1
   - However you can use Xcode 7.01 with Livecode 7.1 - and then use Xcode
   7.1 to install the app on iOS 9.1

I think the thing to do is not to upgrade Xcode in the Appstore - but to
download it directly from https://developer.apple.com/downloads/?name=Xcode
and then number the file according to the Xcode version, open it and then
add the path to the Livecode Mobile Preferences - that way things should
keep working if the latest version of Xcode is not playing well with
Livecode