Redraw issues using showAll

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 22 23:25:18 EDT 2015

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an expected behavior, so I'm asking
here before submitting a report.

A mobile stack uses "showAll" fullscreenMode and is set up with
double-size images so that there will be no black borders at the edges
of any size screen. Content is centered within the original stack rect,
which is sized for an iPhone.

When viewed on a wider screen, like an iPad or an Android tablet, only
the original stack rect is updated when changing cards. When the next
card opens, the center area (the original stack size) is updated but the
borders around it still show the previous card's artwork and objects.

I expected the entire working screenrect to be updated, not just the
area the iPhone was using. Bug?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com