glx2

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Oct 22 22:11:22 EDT 2015

On 10/22/2015 05:05 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Well there's Mark Wieder's GLX2 editor plugin
>    Mark?

Sheesh. I've been without internet at home for the last couple of days
(dead dsl modem) and relying on gmane for list access. This thread has
gotten long in the tooth, so excuse me if I don't read most of it.

The latest beta is online at
https://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2/downloads

but a big caveat: it not only hangs on linux in LC7/8, it takes all the
cpu cycles with it. Works fine on osx in any version of LiveCode, and
works fine on linux with a pre-7 engine. The team is currently
scratching their collective heads about this, and there's not much I can
do on my end. LC8-dp8 may shed some clues.

...and please don't call it *my* editor. I'm the caretaker, and I've
been making all the code changes for the last few years, but the design
and concept is Jerry Daniels'.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com