[ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Oct 21 19:36:23 EDT 2015

This is probably a question for any Atom experts out there but The
autocomplete doesn't seem to be working as I expected.

According to the Atom documentation, autocomplete should include words in
the file you're editing, so for example if I have a local declaration, it
should suggest the names of the variables for autocompletion but that's not
happening.

It's also a little odd that the suggestions include words that include the
letters I'm typing anywhere in them so if I start typing "tVa", the
suggestions include "toplevel stack", "twelveHourTime to trueORfalse", and
"traversalOn".

I'm hoping there are some settings to control this but haven't found any
yet.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>