LC 6.7.6 / 6.7.8 (rc 1) No externals.txt config file found

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 21 09:20:23 EDT 2015

Hello,

LC 6.7.6 and 6.7.8 (rc 1) I am using two third party externals and see the
first time the following warning in the standalone builder after a
successful built:

"Windows x86-32 external. No externals.txt config file found for MyExternal"

Is this a new "feature" or do I have to set any other options in 6.7.6 and
above? What is this .txt for? I do only get this warning with one of the two
third party  externals and have no idea, what makes the difference or where
LC find the .txt for the other external.

Can this catch me up in a later release as an error?

Thanks

Tiemo