Vector images?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Oct 20 16:35:51 EDT 2015

> On 21 Oct 2015, at 6:49 am, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A longish time ago LiveCode (then called Revolution) allowed one to import EPS vector images
> via the menu system: why SVG images need to be handled in a completely different way vis-a-vis
> the GUI entirely escapes me.

I think you are confusing the fact that it is implemented as a widget and how the IDE might or might not integrate it. It seems reasonable to me that widgets that represent files might have some way to hook into the file menu which would give you what you are looking for here.

As far as the two levels of graphics that’s not really the case. Actually we have two levels of drawing with LCB widgets built around providing access to what skia can do.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding <http://goulding.ws/>
Software development services