Possible Change to Load URL?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 19 02:58:23 EDT 2015

Hi List:

I'm trying to figure out why launching stacks using "load url..." and a
status callback continues repeating the callback message after a
"downloaded" status message is received.  Calling "unload url..." doesn't
kill the callback (checking the result shows empty as if it succeeded),
and the request to download the stack repeats.  The only way I can cancel
the looping download/callback is with command + period.  Running under LC
6.7.2 and 7.0.6 exhibits the same behavior.

Did I miss some change to load url that requires a different method to
terminate it?  What am I missing?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director