uncrufting a stack file?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:03:19 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> At that point I would consider backing up all your data, buying a new hard
> drive and starting from scratch with a new OS.

Tempting, but . . .

This is happening identically, with the same size (3.3mb) partial save
file, on a MacBook Pro retina with SSD and a week old fresh installation of
El Capitan, and a 24" iMac with a hard drive running yosemite.

It was also happening with the betas of El Capitan (there is apparently no
way to go from the beta to the actual release; it's a fresh install).

And no other symptoms on any other program on either machines.

I put on 7.1.1-rc1 this morning, and no crashes for a few hours, until I
opened the card I'd been working on, made a trivial change, and attempted
to save.

So I opened again, opened the card, saved before any changes, and it
appears to not be constantly crashing any more.

also, for Tom--I have no plugins, and one library stack of scripts.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462