function for greatest object in list less than or equal to a value

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:13:17 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 2:02 PM, <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:

> Geoff.
>

> My original post:
>

> on mouseUp
>   answer findItemLessThanIndex(fld 1,"5")
> end mouseUp
>
> function findItemLessThanIndex tData,tIndex
>    put comma & tIndex after tData
>    sort items of tData numeric
>    return  item itemOffset("5",tData) -1 of tData
> end findItemLessThanIndex
>

> Craig

Okay, that's what I implemented to test, so great. I have this weird
problem that gmail thinks posts to this list are spam. I've implemented a
rule to never let mail to this list be spam, but gmail makes a pain of
itself by labeling items as "This item wasn't put in spam because you said
so, but you should still consider letting us get rid of it for you." There
is apparently no way to tell gmail that it's being stupid and to just stop
doing that. And I think it messes with search results. :-/

gc