iPad File structure question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:24:00 EDT 2015

Well I am behind when learning to make an iPad app... the SQLite is also a
checkbox in iOS Standalone settings (I see nothing about database libraries
so I assume LC 8 handles this in the background)

Also, the "engine's folder" may work since I would load the database in
memory while the app is running alternatively I can put them in the cache
or Documents folder as suggested.

Glen