iPad File structure question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:57:47 EDT 2015

This must be how a lot of the other apps are doing it since I have seen
their SQLite files in their app contents.

I am only doing read only and was hoping that this be fine but your
suggestions are well taken.

What is the syntax for copying the file from the engine's folder?

Also any idea why I can't select Script Libraries for database and Database
Support for SQLite?

Glen