LC8 lineOffset

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Oct 15 02:08:18 EDT 2015

> On Oct 14, 2015, at 5:58 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Mark, I think it's the same bug, except on OSX.  I'm using the
> linestoskip parameter of lineOffset as you were.  I'm using lineOffset in a
> loop to return lines between a start and end line number.  I've worked
> around the problem by deleting the lines after I've finished using them, so
> the start line number is always 1.  For some reason it manages to get the
> correct offset for the end line number that way.

Hey Pete,

That is the problem right there. I was able to recreate our issue on a Mac as well. Hans works on a Windows system right now and reported the issue there.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com <http://canelasoftware.com/>
CassiaDB: The rapid development, free local storage database, made for LiveCode developers: livecloud.io <http://www.livecloud.io/>