LC 8 Property Inspector

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:54:56 EDT 2015

Interesting -- does/did GLX remove the update messages the IDE sends? Other
than that, I don't think there's anything Navigator needs/does that could
cause a problem, but of course I'm not really thinking about it thoroughly.
If someone complained I might, but Navigator has been mostly unsupported
for some time now.