LC 8 Property Inspector

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Oct 14 13:45:39 EDT 2015

For what you are doing, I suspect it is the underlying details about what the properties are and their 'meta' attributes which are really needed.

There are functions in the LC8 IDE for getting thins information for all controls - using the metadata file which accompanies any widget - however, we really need to document them :)

What approach did you take in the end?

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone