Learning Materials

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Wed Oct 14 01:52:50 EDT 2015

Richard,
That sounds like a great offer! I think it would be a much more friendly site if we didn't have to download  all the ads.

I use Safari because it synchronizes all my bookmarks between my devices. I know there is a Firefox plugin that does that. I used it, but there was an issue I can't remember when I upgraded to Yosemite, so I switched. Firefox is a very good option, tho.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org