Custom radio button icons

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Oct 13 16:51:34 EDT 2015

The only way I could figure out how to do this is to set the textAlign to
left, the iconGravity to left, and insert a fixed amount of space
characters before the button's text label.

There really should be easier way to do this, like having a separate
iconMargin property to position the icon independently of the text.

(Whoever came up with "iconGravity" as the icon alignment property name
will have to choose something equally scifi for icon margins, like
"iconForceField" or "iconWarpBarrier").

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 10/13/15, 1:07 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of