[ANN] mergExt: BLE, Google spreadsheets, Map directions, iOS 9 & special price

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Oct 12 22:41:11 EDT 2015

There is a mention of running C++ in a sandboxed environment here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Native_Client

"An alternative of sorts to NaCl is asm.js, which also allows C and C++
applications to be compiled to run in the browser (at more than half the
native speed), and also supports ahead-of-time compilation, but is a subset
of JavaScript and hence backwards-compatible with browsers that do not
support it directly."

So, perhaps inside a browser object?