iOS dumb question

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Oct 12 21:00:23 EDT 2015

Bill,

Paul H provided this link in another thread. This tells you all you need to know about Xcode/Mac OS/LC versions.

https://livecode.com/resources/support/ask-a-question/

…then just click on "What iOS/Xcode version matches which version of LiveCode?".

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net