[ANN] animationengine 6

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 12 17:35:53 EDT 2015

Malte was kind enough to let me play with the new additions, and he added
some really great features. If you want to do any kind of motion in LC,
don't even bother with LC's move command -- AnimationEngine is the way to
go.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 10/12/15, 1:53 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Malte Brill"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of