function for greatest object in list less than or equal to a value

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 12 14:23:00 EDT 2015

NVM stupid question. I was thinking about the lag older systems would introduce in the actual clock, and lost sight of the problem.

Bob S

On Oct 12, 2015, at 11:21 , Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com<mailto:bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>> wrote:

So are you sating that if I had a monitor that refreshed at say 120/sec, that there would then be (roughly) 120 ticks in a second? Also, since processor load can influence real time statistics, but cannot influence the vertical refresh rate, wouldn't ticks then be the more accurate unit of measure?