Mouse events outside stack bounds on mobile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 12 13:09:20 EDT 2015

Thanks Colin and Jacque for those examples.

I can see the need to have content in fixed ratios when the content
itself is inherently fixed, like movies or full-screen graphics.

My own inclination would be to put such content in a group and have that
sized and placed along with other controls according to the device itself.

But if this presents things to your users in ways that work for you, I
certainly appreciate the convenience of setting a property and having
the engine do the rest of the work.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems