mobileControlSet "fontname" parameter

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 12 12:08:41 EDT 2015

AFAIK, you do need to use the Postscript name, and the names are case sensitive.  Also, the FontMap addition to the standalone builder allows you to define how a custom installed font name used in your stack maps to the font name on a device.  And I may be mistaken but I believe the LiveCode folks have taken care of the default font mappings already (I believe Mark W commented on this some time back).

Not sure if this was introduced after 6.7.6 however.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design