AW: How to access the text of an option btn before menuPick?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Oct 12 05:07:31 EDT 2015

Developing on Windows, I wasn't aware that the behavior on Mac is just like
I wanted it to be. I was just thinking much to complicated.
With some more tweaks with the formattedWidth getting from the longest line
of the text and handling the icons of the button I followed your nice script
Phil.
Thanks Jacqueline and Phil
Tiemo