The 1001 Things To Do With LiveCode All Time Top Ten

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:10:57 EDT 2015

Even though I haven’t been able to spend much time on 1001 Things To Do With LiveCode recently, the blog is still getting an average of 80 visitors per day. I thought you might like to see the all-time top 10 pages visited.

3579		Create a URL shortening service by John Craig
1004		Code an App store accepted game in a week by Dave Probert
864		Administer SQLite databases by Peter Haworth
587		Exercise your right brain by Andrew Walters
542		Program your watch by Roger Eller
336		Manage a database of images by Roger Eller
312		Create you own virtual instrument by René Micout
279		Build mobile games by Andre Garcia
277		Team organisation and time tracking by Roberto Trevisan
242		Build an assembly language interpreter by Andre Garcia

The more recent entries in the blog have a high percentage of commercially available apps written in LiveCode and few very own-use or hobby apps. The original purpose of the blog was to show people who had never programmed before what could be achieved with LiveCode and to stimulate their imagination as to what they could do with LiveCode.

If you have used LiveCode to write an app for your own use or for your hobby perhaps you would be kind enough to send me a screenshot and a short description. I will try to find the time to add it to 1001 Things You Can Do With LiveCode.

Regards

Peter