Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 11 09:48:01 EDT 2015

Hi,

Currently, we're selling lots of books and on tuesday we'll be sending
an extra batch. If you want the book to be delivered quickly, you can
order now and have it sent within 2 days. Any book ordered before monday
night will be shipped on tuesday.

Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner is a book that gives you a
quick introduction to the LiveCode language. It contains examples of
many common situations and helps you to understand how the LiveCode
language works. It doesn't depend on a particular version of the IDE and
is useful for all version from Revolution 4.5 till LiveCode 8.

An e-book is not and won't be available. For more information, see the
link in my signature.

--
Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com