Widget structure questions

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sun Oct 11 04:36:39 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-11 08:12, Mark Wieder wrote:
> On 10/10/2015 12:47 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
>> Yes, I've been using them for a long time now and also wonder why they
>> aren't in the dictionary.  I think I might have filed a bug report
>> about
>> that a long while ago but don;t remember for sure.
>
> Filed 16189 and 16190.

They've never been documented because we've never put 'IDE only'
functions in the dictionary - the latter always having been about what
is available to an application you write in the IDE; rather than what is
available to write a tool running in the IDE which helps to write an
application.

I agree, however, that it is important for the tool writers that this
kind of reference be available.

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps