Mouse events outside stack bounds on mobile

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 10 23:30:04 EDT 2015

On 10/10/2015 8:36 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
> I don’t remember that stack. What is its name? Or, can you post or email the current version?

"Gurudeva". I thought he posted a link to a very early version and you
took a look. You suggested using showAll, actually. I'll see if I can
send you a copy.

As it turns out, a user's finger is wider than the dead spot so we may
be okay. It's still a bug, and the visual effect is weird looking, but
the end result may still be usable. I was testing on the iOS simulator,
and the pointer can click into narrow spaces where a finger can't.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com