Widget structure questions

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 10 20:23:00 EDT 2015

On 10/10/2015 12:44 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I'm getting the path to the user extensions folder the same way as
> you.  Strange that they'd advise you not to use the official way to get
> those paths, especially the system extensions since it will be different on
> each platform.

Ah. No, sorry, I meant that the revIDESpecialFolderPath() functions were
the ones I was advised not to use. They're not documented and I get the
impression they may change or disappear with future builds of the IDE /
engine. They're handy, but given that the revEnvironment... functions do
the job neatly I'd stick with them and expect that they'll get
documented in time.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com