Mouse events outside stack bounds on mobile

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:59:52 EDT 2015

showAll doesn’t just center things and reveal extra content, it also scales the stack to fill the screen, no matter what size it is.

You would have thought that if the background image is an object with a script in it, the touches would register. Maybe you’re using a non-control background image?

noBorder might have a better chance, because everything you see is within the card area. I don’t see why a card or stack script would fail to pick up touches.

Do the touches respond if you don’t have the background images?