help changing the From address when sending email

Theresa theresap72 at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 14:03:25 EDT 2015

I'm creating an app that needs to send an email to the user. I've gone through the lesson about sending email through LiveCode Server here
http://lessons.runrev.com/m/4070/l/8184-sending-emails-from-livecode-server-scripts
and I get the email to send but no matter what I seem to do, I can't get the "from" address to be anything but my server account email. Is there something I'm missing? I've tried it using a variable and also just putting a straight email address in but I can't get it to change.