Widget structure questions

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Oct 10 13:52:15 EDT 2015

It appears that the files that define the widgets supplied with LC are kept
in Contents/Tools/Extensions folder of the application bundle (on a Mac),
with each widget having its own folder named
com.livecode.extensions.livecode.<widgetname>.  Are widgets created by
users kept in the same place?

There's a file in each folder named manifest.xml that describes the widget
including its properties.  For example, the clock widget appears to have a
Timezone property and an IsDay property.  However, when I open the Property
Inspector for a clock widget, I don't see an IsDay property.  I think this
is because IsDay looks like it is read only?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>