Download does not work in standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 9 14:41:44 EDT 2015

Hi Tore,

Probably you need to check that the script actually gets as far as the
libUrlSetStatusCallback command. Insert a beep right before the command
to check this.

Second, to check that libUrl is available, you could add a try-control
structure:

try
   beep
   libUrlSetStatusCallback "showProgress",the long id of me
   libUrlDownloadToFile tResourcePath,tPath,"downloadComplete"
catch myErr
   answer myErr
end try

Do you hear a beep and don't you get an error message?

It seems obvious, but could you double-check that the address you're
downloading from is correct put adding the line

put tResourcePath

to your script, copying the address from the message box and pasting it
into the browser to see what happens?

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com

Buy the most extensive book on the