LiveCode is not in the Apple App Store!

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Oct 9 13:06:37 EDT 2015

Ok then.  Even a limited version that isn't maintained with frequent
updates is better than nothing at all.  At least there would be a chance of
a user of LC limited doing a google search and finding that more advanced
products exist at livecode.com without even providing a link or hint inside
the limited app.  That is as long as the app in named LiveCode something
something.

~Roger