Download does not work in standalone

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Fri Oct 9 07:41:13 EDT 2015

I am having trouble with this script in a standalone application for OSX. It works alright in the IDE, but will not work when a standalone is built.

on mouseUp
   hide group "DownloadInfo"
   put gValgtLeksjon & ".pdf" into tFilNavn
   ask file "Velg hvor du vil lagre filen:" with tFilnavn as sheet
   if the result is not "Cancel" then
      put it into tPath
      if field "Ressurser" of card gValgtLeksjon of stack "Lessons" is empty then
         put gThisPage & "/pdf" into tResourcePath
      else
         put field "Ressurser" of card gValgtLeksjon of stack "Lessons" into tResourcePath
      end if
      put "Laster ned fil: " & tFilnavn into field "DownloadInfo"
      if char 1 to 4 of tResourcePath is not "http" then
         answer tResourcePath & " er ikke en gyldig lenke!" with "Avbryt"
         if it is "Avbryt" then
            exit mouseUp
         end if
      end if
      libURLSetStatusCallback "showProgress",the long ID of me
      libURLDownloadToFile tResourcePath,tPath,"downloadComplete"
   end if
end mouseUp

I also had some problems with the CEF-browser, but choosing libraries manually in the standalone settings solved that problem. Somehow it seems as if the internet library is not included in the standalone files.

I wonder if anyone has any solutions to this problem.

Regards
Tore Nilsen