Forking Versions

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 8 14:55:18 EDT 2015

1) In Git, if I have a fork, but then there are updates to the master
branch, and I want to take those and replace at least some of the contents
in my fork, do I have to create a new fork and download the entire project,
again?  That seems like it would screw up the things I've been working on
in my fork, and mean that I would have to manually re-integrated the things
I'm doing in the files I'm working on.

2) I've been messing around with various widgets, but I'm not messing with
the engine, but there does not seem to be a way to fork part of the project
without forking all of it.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."