A Toast to the Global Jam

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:54:01 EDT 2015

>"The global jam is over! First things first: apologies for the toast/jam pun, I probably shouldn’t have skipped breakfast.”

Look, honey, my mama lade out rules about not doing breakfast puns. Clearly you were spread thin that day. At least it wasn’t cheese on toast.

You should think of having a Jam day each week. It can be just within the Edinburgh office hours, but you would be doing the Slack chat, and people would be trying out new builds. I just somehow think that it must have been fun for you, that you had to focus even more than usual, and we felt like participants.