App Browser versus Project Browser

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 7 16:32:40 EDT 2015

I remembered another issue that prevents me from using the PB: there is
no card number visible. This is actually a big deal for me. My stacks do
not have named cards, they are all IDs. In the AB I can see the card
number which is also displayed in my stack or, sometimes, in the
titlebar. That's how I locate cards, it's quick to spot a card number in
the AB. The PB doesn't show card numbers at all, so there is no way to
find a card without physically counting from the top in the collapsed list.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com