[ANN]SoCal LiveCode Meeting, Oct 1

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 5 21:47:54 EDT 2015

Peter TB Brett wrote:
> On 2015-09-30 06:23, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> The next meeting of the SoCal LiveCode User Group is coming up
>> Thursday, October 1, at 7PM in Pasadena - details in the forums:
>>
>> <http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25459>
>
> If you give me at least a week's warning in future, I'll make sure that
> it appears in the "events" section of This Week in LiveCode!

Thanks, Peter.  For several years now our group meets on the first
Thursday of each month.

The only times we've missed a meeting is when the first Thursday
conflicts with a major holiday (sometimes in July for US Independence
Day), or when Pasadena is in a declared state of emergency (happened
once with hurricane-level winds in Dec '11).

Details for each meeting and other local events of interest to the
community are in the SoCal User Group section of the User Groups and
Gatherings forum:
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=50>

RSS:
<http://forums.livecode.com/feed.php?f=30>

Our next meeting will be Nov 5.

Note for other user group managers: if you have an ongoing group and
would like a subsection of the User Groups and Gatherings forum just
drop me a note at the address below and I'll set it up for you.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager
  richard at livecode.org