Four more reports closed as "Resolved - Fixed"

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 5 17:56:22 EDT 2015

I've been going through outstanding reports I'd submitted to the bug DB,
testing them in both the current product version 7.1 and future version
8.0dp6.

I'm pleased to report that at least four of those were found to have
already been fixed by the team in the course of other fixes, so I was
able to close them without further effort needed.

One for good reason for a bug sprint like this is that if each of us
checks our outstanding bugs I'll bet you'll find at least a few that
have already been addressed.

The less noise we have in the bug queue, the easier it is for the team
to focus on the items that truly need their attention.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager
  richard at livecode.org